MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old guy, new name same ole, same ole!  (Read 1739 times)

• View Profile
Old guy, new name same ole, same ole!
« on: October 19, 2014, 10:46:51 AM »

Basically the car has been sitting, covered, in the garage for 3 years now waiting for me to build up my finances and try to put it back together. Seems like every time I get a few dollars together something comes up and it gets spent! Oh well one good thing that has come out of this is "I'll never do that again!     

Brian

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 06:01:03 PM »

Ahh that sucks!  Hope you can finds the resources to get it back together one day soon.

Brian

02 Chrysler Concorde Lxi
84 Dodge Crewcab, Cummins/5speed
68 Chrysler Station Wagon 440/auto
48 Desoto 2dr Sedan flat 6/3spd manual

Bill Mounteer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 10:14:16 AM »

Quote from: Oldern Dirt
Been gone for quite a while. Tried changing my email back a few months ago and never was able to get back in. Then a sudden burst of thought and minor intelligence hit me and I remembered I had a gmail account! Reregistered and here I am once again.

Maybe you remember I'm the nitwit who has a 64 non-letter 300 and let a speed shop take me to the cleaners when they told me a Hemi would slide right in there! Gladly, more like stupidly, let them take my car funds and, when the money was gone, got back a car in boxes. Was I supremely pissed? Oh yeah, but it was at myself for not paying closer attention.

Basically the car has been sitting, covered, in the garage for 3 years now waiting for me to build up my finances and try to put it back together. Seems like every time I get a few dollars together something comes up and it gets spent! Oh well one good thing that has come out of this is "I'll never do that again! 

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:19:51 AM by Dave from Allpar »
Some days you eat bear, some days the bear eats you!

Dave from Allpar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Old guy, new name same ole, same ole!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 04:20:10 PM »

Very glad you're back

dana44

• Global Moderator
  • dana44
    • View Profile
Re: Old guy, new name same ole, same ole!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 02:21:23 PM »

Yes, glad you are back. When you say a Hemi will drop in, which one were you looking at, and how was it going to be done? Lots of pictures would be a good thing, figure out how to do that and we will gladly help with ideas and suggestions of the best way to proceed with this project, the 64s were a very nice looking 300.
68 Charger 440 6pac/02 PT Cruiser/63 TR4 2.5 5spd/39 Nash Business Coupe/95 Dakota Sport 3.9 5spd/81 Z28/ USN Retired
Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC