MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1956 Belvedere wire harness  (Read 1836 times)

Andy Barr

• View Profile
1956 Belvedere wire harness
« on: April 07, 2012, 07:26:30 PM »

Hi. This summer I'm going to be restoring a 1956 Plymouth Belvedere. I want to completely redo the wiring with origional style of wiring. I want to make my restoration as origional in appearance as possible. Any advice on where to get all the correct harnesses would be greatly appreciated! Thanks much! Andy
Andy

Guests

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 07:34:10 PM »

Hey Andy welcome to the forum. Looks like we are starting to get a small collection of '56s on here, there are a couple that have popped up recently. Unless Steve knows where to get one, here is one reference, and there are several others by doing a search. Before purchase, may wish to contact them and talk with them.

http://www.ynzyesterdaysparts.com/pdfs/Plymouth-Pontiac.pdf

You could also check with Hemmings Motor News, they usually have several vendor ads in it which could be used, too.

Again, welcome, and how about some pictures?

Andy Barr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 08:06:22 PM »

Thanks for the welcoming. This is my first time on the forum Dana. I will try to figure out how to post pictures.  All I have is mobile internet but do have great pictures on my phone. Thanks for the links. I will definetly call them first. There catalog has just what I need. Very happy. Thank you! You will probably see me on here quite often. I'm on 31 years old so My 1956 is before my time. Lol.Very solid car tho. Talk to you soon. Andy
Andy

Guests

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 08:39:23 PM »

Always welcome and there are a couple guys older than even me, but we are able to fix anything one way or another depending on your access to equipment, or amount of money you have to have someone else do something for you, lol.  We do have fun nonetheless.

Andy Barr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 01:37:24 PM »

Sounds Good. Glad to hear there's some knowledgeable guys here. LOL. Ya. If money allows. I'm half way mechanical at least. I'm a small engine repair mechanic and been collecting and restoring antique hit miss engines since my early 20s. Talk to you again. Happy Easter
Andy

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 03:40:45 PM »

Quote from: dana44
Always welcome and there are a couple guys older than even me, but we are able to fix anything one way or another depending on your access to equipment, or amount of money you have to have someone else do something for you, lol.  We do have fun nonetheless.
[color=#ffff00" size="7" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Welcome![/color]
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Guests

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 04:09:19 PM »

Hey, I'm only 51 and you  forgot my birthday, OK? Anyway, it is just a little before my time, nice looking cars either way.

Andy Barr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 04:30:06 PM »

I need alot of advice! Thanks for offering advice!
Andy

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 02:41:04 AM »

Quote from: dana44
Hey, I'm only 51 and you  forgot my birthday, OK? Anyway, it is just a little before my time, nice looking cars either way.
Now you're making me feel bad.  Happy Birthday
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted
Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC