MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How's everyone?  (Read 355 times)

Andy

How's everyone?
« on: May 26, 2010, 07:58:53 AM »

Haven't been around for a few weeks. The weather has gotten warmer and the wife's "Honey Do" list has gotten REALLY long!  It now includes "exterior" as in gardening work! Plus, I'm not happy with the way grass normally grows. OH NO! I have to put fertilizer on it and make it grow 3 times faster than anyone elses and have to cut it every 3 days! Let it grow any longer and the homeowners association gets their shorts in a bind!
   Hasen't been much time left for me to work on the 64 until today and it's so damned hot and humid I only lasted about 45 minutes till I surrendered to the comforts of the air conditioning! Got some small parts I can work on in the basement, it's really cool down there! What's everyone else been up to?

Snotty

• View Profile
How's everyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 08:18:04 AM »

Come to my house - I'll let you fertilize my grass to your heart's content!  It dies in the same place every spring - do not know why.
It's green here in Chico!!

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How's everyone?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 08:33:12 AM »

I did my gardening. . .I planted 2 tomatoe plants and trimmed the hedges
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Brian

• View Profile
How's everyone?
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 09:15:29 AM »

Quote from: Snotty
Come to my house - I'll let you fertilize my grass to your heart's content!  It dies in the same place every spring - do not know why.

The bathroom is "Inside" the house......

Brian

02 Chrysler Concorde Lxi
84 Dodge Crewcab, Cummins/5speed
68 Chrysler Station Wagon 440/auto
48 Desoto 2dr Sedan flat 6/3spd manual

Andy

How's everyone?
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 09:33:06 AM »

Quote from: POLARACO
I did my gardening. . .I planted 2 tomatoe plants and trimmed the hedges

So far she's had me plant 4 tomatoes, pepper plant, peas, beans 4 LARGE pots of flowers, and one small pot with a maple tree in it. Thought I was done but Noooooo! Dug out a 4 X 6 spot so I now have room to plant 3 more bushes and 3 more flowers, and that's just the back yard!  SHEESH! I haven't even gotten round to the trimming stuff yet!  

Andy

How's everyone?
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 09:38:39 AM »

[/QUOTE]

YAY! The Canadians finally found indoor plumbing!? (Ducking and running for cover!) Was the outdoor "privi" in that spot where the grass dies?!

I can say stuff like that 'cause my mother was Canadian, from Edmonton, and I still have some family up there. Things keep going the way they are here in the US I may just have to move in with some of the family!

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How's everyone?
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 10:10:38 AM »

[/QUOTE]

YAY! The Canadians finally found indoor plumbing!? (Ducking and running for cover!) Was the outdoor "privi" in that spot where the grass dies?!

[/QUOTE]

Elaine is a Canuck too.  We could easily move up there.  There's a house we can get real cheap.  Dunno about internet though. . .
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted
Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC