MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: 318 w/ antifreeze in the oil  (Read 4568 times)

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
318 w/ antifreeze in the oil
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2009, 05:48:46 AM »

I couldn't resist this Steve....A hearty "Thanks" to you all for helping me out. This looked like a huge problem to me until you guys walked me right through it. An especially big thank you to Leaburn who helped me get a timing cover/gaskets from Jack Forkey in Clayton...very reasonably priced I might add...He even met me there that day!...Another big thank you to both Steve and Leaburn for all the good advice....Both of you..Your time you gave me on the telephone too...and for offering to come right to my house to help me...Wow...That I will never forget....A big thanks to Chris (AZblackhemi) who pointed me right to the source of the antifreeze getting into the crankcase...the timing cover...Thanks to StitcherBob too for a lot of very good advice along the way as well...There's others too...Thank you to you all...Moparfins members...You all make this a great place
Bob

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC