MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: December 15, 2017, 08:44:37 AM 
Started by Snickett - Last post by Snickett
Restoring a 1960 Plymouth Fury.  Am looking for the drivers side clear tail lens. Part Number 1960891.   Also looking for an antenna and bezel.

My contact information is:

Scott Nickett
snickett01@gmail.com
267-242-1780.

Thanks!

I'm in Doylestown, PA

on: December 13, 2017, 08:26:04 AM 
Started by Bill - Last post by Bill
The car is now in FL.  Replaced the transmission as the one in the car finally died.  I'll be rebuilding the original over the next year or so but it moves well right now.  Brakes are giving me fits, put a 3 inch exhaust on it with 24" Magnaflow's.  I think it's going to be sitting for the time being until maybe March went I have additional funds to throw at it as needed.

Clutch pack was knackered.  almost .125" of clearance.  The steels were soooo wavy from heat damage.

on: December 12, 2017, 02:35:44 PM 
'67 Monaco 15" disc brake wheel covers  Chipped and cracked on some.  I'll get pics up later. 
FREEBIE if you pick up.  Sunny SW FL.

on: December 12, 2017, 02:32:04 PM 
BUDD calipers good for cores or rebuild.  Original.  Both have at least one seized piston.

$25 each plus shipping.

on: December 12, 2017, 02:15:17 PM 
It's back....  Nice.  I thought you shut this down Steve?

on: December 03, 2017, 08:02:05 PM 
Started by MOPAR2017 - Last post by MOPAR2017
Hi all.

My shop manual says "after removing  the nut at the top of the shock , remove the bottom nut & bolt, then push the piston down from the top & remove the shock from the bottom" WRONG!! I pushed the piston down with a rod but by the time I got to the bottom of the shock the piston was back up though the top of the housing.
What's the secret???   

on: November 13, 2017, 12:48:27 PM 
Started by Dave from Allpar - Last post by dana44
I still check daily for any movement or posts, but it has been quite a while since anyone has actually visited or commented. Hate to lose all this information gathered over the years, and really don't know what to say anymore. Have you considered taking any of the stories and putting them on your front page stories?
Ed

on: November 10, 2017, 08:10:47 PM 
Started by Dave from Allpar - Last post by Dave from Allpar
Glad you are doing that! THanks!

on: October 03, 2017, 06:21:46 PM 
Started by AndyDC20009 - Last post by AndyDC20009
I am considering purchase of a 59 Plymouth convert and since I no longer have space to work on cars, I am looking for a good, experience Mopar restorer or mechanic in the DC, MD or Northern VA area. Would very much appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks.

on: September 07, 2017, 11:57:02 PM 
Started by LostInThe50s - Last post by LostInThe50s
Hi All, I have a 56 Dodge Custom Royal.  When i bought this car it had set in a garage for 17 years without being run or driven.  I now have it up and running but the power Steering doesn't work very well at all at low RPM's.  On the highway it works great.  I know nothing about power steering but somewhere I read where they sell a rubber boot that can go bad. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to start and what to look for.  Thanks for any help,  Dennis

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC