MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Darn Snipe Bids....  (Read 481 times)

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
Darn Snipe Bids....
« on: November 06, 2010, 03:39:12 PM »

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Stan Paralikis

• View Profile
Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 06:05:19 PM »

Ken

• View Profile
Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 02:31:43 PM »

OH, sure....laugh at us out here who get to suffer under Jerry Brown 3.0, 'cause Lord knows he didn't suck bad enough the first 2 times around 

'67 300 2 door "Fast top" with factory A/C, 1973 disc power brakes,Firm Feel Stage 1 power steering, Auto-pilot, up for sale!

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »

You're the one who stays

Or does the OPGW prefer to be a Friscoan....
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Guests

Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 03:05:17 PM »

Well Steve, while Moesy and I are wearing shorts 99percent of the year and not having to worry about frozen paint jobs, we will just hope the rest of the fruits and nuts get their stuff together and learn to read about history. Besides, at some point the special interests and unions will figure out that they too have been had all along and get rid of those they have been asked/forced to support, then we will all be happy.

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 08:08:18 PM »

Hey....I voted for Meg Whitman......

didn't work,  cuz I'm here in PA ..............

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Guests

Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 07:19:08 PM »

[/QUOTE]

Vote early and vote often worked for the other side, not mine.

firedome

• View Profile
Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 03:49:16 PM »

If eBay is any reflection of her abilities, you're lucky she didn't win... not to mention Carly "fired from H-P" Fiorina. 

Fuselage C-Body Power!!!

Guests

Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 05:58:50 PM »

And you are comparing what we ended up with against that???? Problem was, both candidates were too moderate so sticking with what we already had was outnumbered a bit. Carly never mentioned or hit home on the point that the reason all the jobs were sent overseas was because Barbie made it too costly to keep the jobs in California. Pounding that point home may have had a few more people put down their medical marijuana bongs in their cupholders.

Ken

• View Profile
Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 08:03:06 PM »

Quote from: stitcherbob
Hey....I voted for Meg Whitman......

didn't work,  cuz I'm here in PA ..............

And I didn't get to vote for Christie...what a

'67 300 2 door "Fast top" with factory A/C, 1973 disc power brakes,Firm Feel Stage 1 power steering, Auto-pilot, up for sale!

Ken

• View Profile
Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 08:08:50 PM »

Quote from: firedome
If eBay is any reflection of her abilities, you're lucky she didn't win... not to mention Carly "fired from H-P" Fiorina. 

And we ARE better off for Brown winning?  No, I don't think so.

I did have one negative feeling about Whitman and EBay with the fact that it was under her watch that PayPal was made the forced upon users, which makes it pretty convenient for the gubbmint to start taxing transactions.

As for Fiorina, I have a personal bias against her because my mom DID work for HP until she came along, and when there wasn't a place within the company my mom could transfer to she did end up taking early retirement.  But it all is water under the bridge since my mom was diagnosed with a brain tumor not long after that (in late '01), which she succumbed to a few years later.  My bro and I inherited some HP stock which we sold.

Guests

Darn Snipe Bids....
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 06:31:00 PM »

It's kind of one of those MENSA questions of logic.

Do you hire the guy that got you into th predicament you are in, or do you attempt someone else? One you know the results, the other, well, can't be any worse than the other guy, so the chances are even that it could be an improvement, so isn't a fifty percent possible improvement a better choice?

I didn't get to vote for Christie or Angle either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC