MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: World's most expensive $2,000 car.  (Read 478 times)

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
World's most expensive $2,000 car.
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 07:40:49 AM »

I just thought I'd try to make you feel better Stan. What good is money if you can't enjoy it ...right? And I'll bet you enjoy that gorgeous NYer Brougham of yours. I'll tell you more about the 57 Belvedere I just got...but it should be in a more appropriate section. Not sure where right now but you'll see it...

Bob
_popupControl();furyfever2010-09-03 12:41:23
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 08:19:01 AM »

Quote from: furyfever
So sorry to hear about that Jason...You'll bounce back though...because you're still young. But to the rest...especially to us oldies...Remember!! It's a hobby gentlemen...something we all get enjoyment from...Who else is going to enjoy your money? Someone else...after your precious life is over? What's worse? I'm right with you though Stan...I tend to get hung up on this stuff too. But...with the help of my wife...yes that's right guys...my blessed, wonderful, beautiful wife...I'm doing much better now. She impresses it upon me to enjoy the money I work so hard for. I just had this delivered (below) after my wife and I went and looked at it a few weeks ago in SC. We made a nice vacation out of it too! It seems the more you spend the less it hurts. Try it...it works  of course, only spending what you actually have (learned that from my Dad - God rest his soul) Enjoy life guys...You all work hard...so you deserve it.

Bob 
_popupControl();

HAH!  I was in North Carolina a few weeks ago.  That may have been you I rammed out of my way.   

I hope you didn't get that from that shyster Steve Bought his from.  That guy hates me. . . .  I tore apart every car I looked at and he wanted a premium price for it.  Nothing ran right, you would think a car he wanted 30K for would at least run decent.

He bragged about "Absolutely no rust" (that you could see) on a 59 Fury I ripped into.  My simple comment was. . . "Sure there isn't after a gallon of Bondo.  LOL

Hey Bob!  Is that you in the blue T Shirt?
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 10:14:31 AM »

No Steve...Those are the neighbors galking at yet another old Mopar coming home to Bob...The guy in the blue tee-shirt with the goatee and baseball cap is the guy who hauled it home. This poor guy wound up getting to within 50 miles of my house and then the cops stopped him and shut him down for 10 hours...They claimed he didn't take a long enough break for sleeping the night before. They fined him too...$250.00 
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Stan Paralikis

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 01:03:03 PM »

Quote from: furyfever
... the cops stopped him and shut him down for 10 hours...They claimed he didn't take a long enough break for sleeping the night before. They fined him too...$250.00 
Obviously he's not a Teamster... 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC