MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My new ride  (Read 676 times)

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
My new ride
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 11:55:59 AM »

Stock motor and trans...as far as I know. Sure looks unaltered.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Dan Cluley

• View Profile
My new ride
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »

Quote from: furyfever
...right now I have the interior pulled out. I was very pleased to find a rock solid floor though with just a little scale around the perimeter so I've been treating that with rust converter and then rustoleum paint. I was happy to see the undercarriage too..It's very clean with no scale. It's a very straight car too with real nice chrome. Older quality paint job so the nicks and stray scratches are already there. All in all, I'm happy with the car...but it's going to be a few weeks until I have it all back together. Did you guys know that the whole 4' X 2' front floor pan in these cars unbolts and comes right out? The transmission is right there...the exhaust, e-brake cables....master cylinder is all opened up for easy access. While I have the floor pan out and since the non-original carpet was glued down...I'm going to blast it and repaint it.

But it's not a project, right?  :)

I really like the color and the wide whites.
1965 300 Convertible
1974 Dart Sedan

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
My new ride
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 03:56:32 AM »

Quote from: D Cluley
Quote from: furyfever
...right now I have the interior pulled out. I was very pleased to find a rock solid floor though with just a little scale around the perimeter so I've been treating that with rust converter and then rustoleum paint. I was happy to see the undercarriage too..It's very clean with no scale. It's a very straight car too with real nice chrome. Older quality paint job so the nicks and stray scratches are already there. All in all, I'm happy with the car...but it's going to be a few weeks until I have it all back together. Did you guys know that the whole 4' X 2' front floor pan in these cars unbolts and comes right out? The transmission is right there...the exhaust, e-brake cables....master cylinder is all opened up for easy access. While I have the floor pan out and since the non-original carpet was glued down...I'm going to blast it and repaint it.

But it's not a project, right?  :)

Good catch Dan...I like to think of it as an investigative report
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Guests

My new ride
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 07:50:24 PM »

I definitely like it. Neighbor down the road has a 41 Chrysler Windsor coupe. Couple months back there was a second one sitting on a trailor, not in bad physical shape, just needing restoration, like it was an Arizona desert find.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC