MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wecome ROCKWERX  (Read 1126 times)

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
Wecome ROCKWERX
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 07:34:53 AM »

Oh I know they can be powerful (I also own one) but for the amount of $$$ and time it takes to hop one up, one can swap in a V8 (or Maggy-num V6 like I want to do) and get cheap power. Heck the Maggy 6 is going to double my Valiant's HP in stock form! (90+ to 180hp plus I get EFI too)

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

firedome

• View Profile
Wecome ROCKWERX
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 03:38:34 PM »

Ya but anyone can do that... much more fun to make a Hyper-Slanty... can you say Twin Turbo?!! 

Fuselage C-Body Power!!!

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
Wecome ROCKWERX
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 03:57:59 PM »

Roger, your opinion doesn't count because, like me, you like orphan cars 

Slant six racing gets the same or less coverage and following than do the Studebakers, Packards, Hudsons....etc. I saw firsthand how popular Crosleys were among the populace..... /6 cars get similar respect

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Stewart Van Petten

• View Profile
Wecome ROCKWERX
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 03:20:24 AM »

The A body cars were originally designed with the slant six in mind. The lighter engine works better than a heavier engine in many types of racing. When you double the car's hp and torque they will walk on a 340 car. The hemi version of the slant six was the best combination they ever made...well over 300 hp! Too bad they did not release them in North America!
Polaraco made me do it
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC