MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tomorrow is a year since  (Read 415 times)

Tom Dawson

• View Profile
Tomorrow is a year since
« on: August 29, 2009, 06:17:29 PM »

my father has passed-have been thinking alot about him-wishing he was here to see the 2 boys growing so fast-to give me a hand or 2 with things I do around the house. I know that he is in a better place-no pain-no worries-just sunny days, green meadows, peace and happiness. Miss you dad, for all the things you have done for me, the little things you said, and all the lessons on fixing cars, wiring houses, treating people with respect, and all the other things I forget right now, I love you, miss you, wish you were here,but, Will see you when it is my turn to cross over to the other side, untill then, keep your watch over all of us and help keep us safe.
Tom 
They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad( O Brother Where Art Thou? )

Arlen Vander Hoff

• View Profile
Tomorrow is a year since
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 07:36:55 AM »

I feel your pain, Tom someday we will all meet up again with our loved ones who have gone on before us.
I worked with a guy once that was always trying to convert people to christianity,I was already there. One day he asked me "Do you know where your going when you die?"
I said, "Yes, my Mom is already there getting things ready for me."
He said,"Your Mom!?!?, Jesus whet there to prepare a place for you!!!"
I said, "Well he needed some help so he called my Mom." 
He never talked to me about that stuff again.
My Mom has been gone since '86 and my Dad since '92 not a day goes by that I don't miss them. Holidays are the toughest.
Hang in there Tom, It never gets easier but you kind of learn to accept it over time.
Ar

Tom Dawson

• View Profile
Tomorrow is a year since
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 04:13:57 PM »

Thanks Dog

Tom
They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad( O Brother Where Art Thou? )
Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC