MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What types of projects do you enjoy?  (Read 1090 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What types of projects do you enjoy?
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 10:19:26 AM »

Steve is in the cheering section when Snotty is working on his car.

Go Snotty Go!
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

steve fogel

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »

Well  I have to agree that getting under isn't the big pain, it's having to get up and get yer tools.  Having a gopher is really nice.  I don't mind being a gopher, it's safer than being underneath.   My nephew had his leg amputated when a car fell on him a few years back, and I almost dropped my 65 Belvedere on my head once.  Only by God's grace did the cinder blocks stop sliding in time (redneck jackstands).  I wasn't  smart enough to realize that cinder blocks crumble like oatmeal raisin cookies if you put a car on one.  Dang teenagers.   I get claustrophobic with 2 tons of steel hanging over me these days.  Remember, let Snotty do it, is the key.

steve fogel

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 04:43:23 PM »

Snotty's the only one I know that can drive a Hemi GTX through a cloudburst with a heater core blowing steam all over the windows.    Looked like a fog machine in there Snotty.  Of course, we picked 1 of the 10 days it rains out of the year here to move it.  He's a real trooper.   You can take a sauna while yer driving in that beast.

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 03:58:56 AM »

Man....You guys sound like a hoot to be around!...That's great you have each other out there...Reading in between the lines....Sounds like you have +much more+ than cars in common too. That's great! Enjoy guys...so glad you take the time to share your experiences with us. Is Moesy near you?

Bob
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Snotty

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 10:07:04 AM »

Moe's in Fresno Bob.  That's an hour-and-a-half away, although I once made it there in an hour and fifteen!  Most people will tell you it's two - wimps!!!

Moe joined my wife, daughter, and I for dinner after last year's Spring Fling.  We then joined up at the "Fall Finale" in Madera in October.  Fogel can join only when he's not on call for the weekend.

Spoeaking of fun, Steve (Fogel), I keep forgetting to ask you if we can have a barbecue at your home aftrer a rod-run.  What do you say?

Seriously, I'm supposed to call you, especially since it was my idea!  I'll be glad to cook!!
It's green here in Chico!!

steve fogel

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 07:45:14 PM »

Snotty, if you do all the grillin', I'll do all the chillin' (of the beer)

Snotty

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 10:29:03 AM »

It's a deal!
It's green here in Chico!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC