MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm in a Movie!!!  (Read 676 times)

firedome

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 03:57:41 PM »

I kinda miss the amphetamines an the blondes...then again, I did "grow
up" in the 60s.... like they say, if you remember it, you weren't
there! Nice flick...

Fuselage C-Body Power!!!

steve fogel

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 01:52:54 PM »

Snotty, why were you manning an Information Booth in the middle of Death Valley?  So when tourists ask "How hot is it today?", there's somebody to tell them, "really flockin' hot!" ?  And why did you steal that kids car when he was in the crapper?  That's dirty pool.

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »

I wanna see the prequel where the kid stole the car from Snotty in the foist place

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Snotty

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 04:43:29 PM »

Quote from: hurst1
Snotty, it's sort of like "Vanishing Point", only without the Hemi Challenger and the naked blonde !

It was filmed very close to where VP was filmed!
It's green here in Chico!!

Snotty

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 04:53:08 PM »

I was wondering if anyone would catch the steering wheel?  That was before I swapped that one for a larger one; not only is it not period correct - it's PUNY!!!

Oh, I was the driver in the final scene and my car made the dust and the noises!  They shot that one twice.  The first time the camera man was right on my bumper - he only got a mouth-full of dirt.  He backed off and shot it again.  Since they only showed the car already on the road it either was still do dusty to use, or they cut it for time.  These films can only be 10 minutes long for the Festival.

I was talking with one of the guys yesterday - Mark, the guy who falls off of the Bronco - he said he did not know why the credits were not on - he thought it was cut by You-Tube itself.  ??

Did that guy get his car back?  Heck no!  That guy who stole the car was a mean SOB! 

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 09:20:15 PM »

Snotty, why were you manning an Information Booth in the middle of Death Valley? 

Snotty was implementing his elaborate plan to catch the Roadrunner.....didn't ya see his Acme Fake Outhouse with Exploding Toilet Paper?  (Reg U.S. Pat Off)
The crate it was sitting on hid the TNT.

Back-up plan was the huge boulder on a spring down the road.....unfortunately the shot of the boulder crushing him in the convertible ended up on the cutting room floor......

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Ken

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009, 02:42:32 PM »

Quote from: stitcherbob
Snotty, why were you manning an Information Booth in the middle of Death Valley? 

Snotty was implementing his elaborate plan to catch the Roadrunner.....didn't ya see his Acme Fake Outhouse with Exploding Toilet Paper?  (Reg U.S. Pat Off)
The crate it was sitting on hid the TNT.

Back-up plan was the huge boulder on a spring down the road.....unfortunately the shot of the boulder crushing him in the convertible ended up on the cutting room floor......

This was due to the nearest Chinese buffet being "Closed For Repair"

Moesy2009-03-23 18:47:08
'67 300 2 door "Fast top" with factory A/C, 1973 disc power brakes,Firm Feel Stage 1 power steering, Auto-pilot, up for sale!

Snotty

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009, 08:39:19 AM »

I would have loved that!!!  Instead, we all ate at a McDonald's in California City!  Whoo-Hoo!

And those cheap-scape kids didn't even buy my lunch!!!  Punks!

steve fogel

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2009, 09:35:35 PM »

You mean they wouldn't even spring for a box of Chicken McNuggets for the distinguished actor and Academy Award winning performer Snotty Barrymore?   That's what happens when you hang around guys with peace signs on their shirts.

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2009, 10:08:38 PM »

[/QUOTE]

well you did steal his car after all.....

Snotty

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 10:55:58 AM »

[I want to post a smiley face but they're gone] 

I should not bag on those kids; they're all good guys.

Did I say that it was about 105* that day?  Like an idiot I drove home with the top down - West all the way!  My face was redder than an apple when I got home

Dummy!

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
I'm in a Movie!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 01:14:35 PM »

Here ya go:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC