MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How about the 90ies Mopars?  (Read 457 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How about the 90ies Mopars?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 04:04:03 PM »

The inner doors cracked on the first generation Intrepid from the power windows.  But the optional engines were very good.  I forgot to includ that in my initial response.

However, the later intrepid body was a vast improvement over the early ones.  The only things I has were upper door seals always shurnk and tore.

On Momma's 2000 we had a bad shift cable and one bad coil.  But we only put 35,000 on it in 3 years.  Dealer calls our cars. "Puffs"

I would say look at 2000 or newer Sjack.

BTW, transmissions are fine if you don't abuse them.  Like everything else. .. regular maint. keeps all the gremlins asleep
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Tom Dawson

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 06:11:03 PM »

Quote from: Sjak Brak
Quote from: furyman67
Sjak the 300m's or Dodge Intrepids with the 3.2 are very reliable, I have had a 99 Intrepid ES with a 3.2L for 5 years no major problems, love the car, it runs like a raped ape, has plenty of power. You would not be disappointed if you bought one.
I like the Intrepid's styling even more than the 300-Ms, but unfortunately, the Intrepid was never sold over here, and the import process is still quite expensive for cars between 6 and 10 years old so no Intrepid for me :(

Sjak the trannys are fine just do a trans flush with the correct Mopar fluid and yuo will not have a problem-My car has the autostick, so does the 300m makes for fun driving.
Tom
They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad( O Brother Where Art Thou? )

Tom Dawson

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 06:12:08 PM »

I also abuse mine on an almost daily basis-just like a timex takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Tom
They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad( O Brother Where Art Thou? )

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 11:51:04 PM »

Plus it can take a bullet.....

sorry Tom, I had ta say it

No! wait!...put down that knife! Stop!

stitcherbob2009-03-14 04:00:48
They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC