MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1958 350 GC Plymouth build  (Read 5100 times)

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
1958 350 GC Plymouth build
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2009, 10:10:02 PM »

If he got ALL of his money back, then I don't believe there ever was a car for him there.....he got pics of another customer's car underway and they lied about his being built.  I would walk away and start fresh....I know someone in Sebring  who scans every for sale ad and auction(....talk about anal) .....he'll find you another Fury!

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2009, 04:41:42 AM »

Quote from: POLARACO
I would get the car out of there, pay for what has been done and get it to someone who will be close enough for you to keep an eye on it.  Or one of us can. . .  I know I certainly will for you. 

Steve...They were supplying the car. I never owned one....Now that I'm paid back there's no car to go get. You're so kind to offer such a generous gift to me! To know that you can haul cars? Now that I'll be looking again for that prized 58 Plymy??? Hmmmm. I may take you up on that offer one of these days. I know generally what the haulers charge...so if you want to make some money in the future, I would love to know you could do such a thing...You're the best Steve...
Bob  
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2009, 04:45:39 AM »

Quote from: stitcherbob
If he got ALL of his money back, then I don't believe there ever was a car for him there.....he got pics of another customer's car underway and they lied about his being built.  I would walk away and start fresh....I know someone in Sebring  who scans every for sale ad and auction(....talk about anal) .....he'll find you another Fury!

Yes Stitchr...58 Belve (2dr ht only).....or Fury (lots o' change...ouch) maybe though.?..I'm a lookin' ...so if you could let him know to give you/me a shout I'd surely appreciate that! Thanks Bub...

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

firedome

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2009, 04:56:20 AM »

Hey that Sebring dude is our own Stanleeee! Nothin gets by him....

Fuselage C-Body Power!!!

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2009, 07:26:39 AM »

I forgot what the deal was.  But now it's all coming back to me
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Leaburn Patey

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »

Well,that's a relief.
Yet I was prepared to use one "oops I left it at home" at the border and I did gaz up the car last night.Snow tires have been on for a while andd ready to tackle anything.

1968 Newport Custom project BOAB
1973 Satelitte wagon
1983 Dodge 400
2006 300C HEMI!!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC