MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: As usual, when my ship arrives....  (Read 489 times)

firedome

• View Profile
As usual, when my ship arrives....
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 04:51:36 AM »

Tell me about it - my '58 Sweep has 'em... but they ALL have rusty floors anyhow, at least the ones that're not from out West.

Fuselage C-Body Power!!!

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 06:36:37 AM »

Hey Stan, If you happen to talk to Paul again....Please tell him that Bob (furyfever) up in NYS is still waiting for that 69 Fury III passenger side 1/4 panel body side molding. He said he had one (never figured out if it was any good or not) and he had it in a shipping tube with my name and address on it. I've e-mailed several times since but never heard anything back from him.

Bob
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Stan Paralikis

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 06:55:26 AM »

Is this the addy you're using?

supercar-azy@webtv.net

Always replies within the next day for me.  You pizz him off?

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 07:22:16 AM »

Well...if asking him for photos of it several times pizzes him off...I guess I did!! I haven't e-mailed him in quite a while now. I gave up on it. I always used his e-mail from C-body dry dock forum...Perhaps I'll use the one you provided....won't be surprised if the molding is history though...by now... That looooong molding is a hard one to find...in good shape that is...Expensive to mail too...so it's hard to know if one is worth spending the $$ on to mail...That alone could be what's behind this story...Thanks Stan.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC