MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God Speed Andy!  (Read 287 times)

Matt Aker

• View Profile
God Speed Andy!
« on: December 19, 2008, 03:23:35 PM »

This afternoon Siss and I said goodbye to a brave young man.  He was stalwart in fighting his cancer to the very end, his mother and father expected him to pass several years ago.  Andy Kirsch lived long enough to graduate high school and take-on the world!  We both loved him as a friend and family member until he couldn'r fight anymore.

Andy passed-away peacefully on Wednesday 12-17-2008 at twenty-years of age.  His father had been building his casket from scratch for some time.  It was a beautiful work of art!  

We all knew he was dying but Andy's strenght was a tribute to all of us in our endevours!  If it's worth pursuing it will be!  God Speed Andy!

Andrew Kirsch, 04-04-1988 to 12-17-2008
Matt

I love don't YOU?  Cause I never grew up!

Matt Aker

• View Profile
God Speed Andy!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »

If I miss-spelled something I do not care...
Matt

I love don't YOU?  Cause I never grew up!

Sissy

• View Profile
God Speed Andy!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »

This was a very hard thing for me to do Andy was God sent He was a fighter an he wanted to spend Christmas with his family for one last time . Well folks he did they had there Chrismas and he said I am going to go home to Jesus soon. Andy did just that.

God Bless Andys family I am going to miss him
God Bless

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
God Speed Andy!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 05:07:56 PM »

Wow.....that's the only word I have.

Except, I feel for all who were his friends. Rough time of year for this to happen.

Snotty, you're needed here....

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

azblackhemi

• View Profile
God Speed Andy!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 05:09:23 PM »

Very sorry to hear about you guys losing a friend. It's always tough to lose a good friend but at such a young age is tragic. At least it sounds like Andy knew where he is going and was at peace. My prayers are with you and Andy's family.
Horder of all NY'er's Newports, 300's and all other interesting "C" Bodies.Road Wheels AND SNAKES!!

Johnny D.

• View Profile
God Speed Andy!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 05:35:28 PM »

You can add in my condolences here, very sorry to hear about this. No parent wants to outlive their child... RIP Andy.

"Rock and Roll's been going downhill ever since Buddy Holly died."- John Milner
Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC