MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm back-did you guys miss me  (Read 830 times)

Tom Dawson

• View Profile
I'm back-did you guys miss me
« on: November 25, 2008, 05:44:19 PM »

hey guys still having pooter problems, tried several times to log on and no go until tonight. It has been a very busy past couple of months since my father past away-man I miss him-this will be the first big holiday without him. I have been working like a dog, working as much OT as poss to get by. The old homestead needed a new roof in October, now no more leaks in the attic-still have to replace the attic ceiling and walls and reinsulate. Repaired the porch ceiling because of the roof, added R-30 insulation(there was none), now the master bedroom is much warmer. The pooter still will not me in the chat room,but, atleast I can be here and post now. Last friday a DAMN JUNKIE BROKE INTO THE WIFES JEEP. That BASTERD, broke out the window and did not get anything(the smart wife leaves nothing worth a DAMN inthe Jeep), I would like to take the $100 for the ded out of his ASS, ny Insurance company was great, even used the glass company I wanted no questions asked. I have Rockingham if you all want to know. My mom has been okay since dad pasted, had some health problems-but she is much better now, needed to get cateracts removed from both eyes, was in the hospital for an infection a couple of months ago.
        I would like to thank MoparMatt for posting about the passing of my father, Matts a great guy-need to call him.  Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers for my father and my family, in this nutty world it is great to know a great bunch of good eggs like all of you to help one get by, a big hats off to you all.
       Thanks
      Tom
They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad( O Brother Where Art Thou? )

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 06:16:12 PM »

I didn't miss you. . .were we supposed too?

Just kidding. . .Catch up on yer reading
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 06:19:21 PM »

put some more Ram in the pooter.  It's cheap right now.  Take it up to 1 gig if you can afford it.

Check out Kingston.com

Would love to have you visit the chat on Fridays.  We need a new person to roast
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 04:00:13 AM »

Of course we missed ya Tom! Glad to have you back and hope the holiday goes well for you and your family.

BTW- 220 volt 3 phase hooked to the Jeep's pass. door handle works pretty well, just remember to spray PAM on the other door.....PM me about easy body removal

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Snotty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »

Tom, sorry to hear about your news.  I had some jerk break into my Dakota by smashing the passenger-side window.  Like your wife, I don't keep anything valuable in my truck.  The good news is window glass is dirt cheap!  I hope the same is for you.

Yes, this Holiday Season wll be tough.  I've been there with both of my parents.  The sting of death will pass away over time, but Thanksgiving and Christmas will be tough.  I'll keep you and your family in prayer.

Scott
It's green here in Chico!!

Tom Dawson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Snotty I would love to hook up a 220 volt to the handle-but-it is made of plasticwhich as we all know it is not a great conductor of electricty. Nothing would make me happier than fried junkie laying next to the Jeep and just driving away.
    Tom
They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad( O Brother Where Art Thou? )

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 04:29:27 PM »

Hee hee! A minister electrocuting junkies! Snotty's congregation will love this 

I'll take responsibility for the idea Tom.....but not for any crispy critters in yer driveway!

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Matt Aker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 12:46:09 PM »

It's good to hear from you Tom, I'm glad you're keeping your feet on the ground.  As has been stated, time will heal your pain.  Cherish the memories and know in your heart that Dad has completed his worldy duties, and now lives in a better place.  He is only gone in body, his spirit will live on through you and your loved ones.
Matt

I love don't YOU?  Cause I never grew up!

Arlen Vander Hoff

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 06:59:23 AM »

Hey Tommy!!!! Good to hear from ya pal!!! I know how tough the holidays are without parents,lost my mom in '86 and I still cry like a baby when I get her favorite Christmas decorations out.  But the rest of the year gets easier.

Sorry about the wifes jeep but at least its fixed. take care buddy and don't be a stranger!!
Yes we look out for each other here, we're Mopar guys, thats what we do!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC