MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christine clones less expensive?  (Read 936 times)

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
Christine clones less expensive?
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2008, 04:43:43 AM »

Snotty is a Pastor? This is way cool...! This is what I've learned from God's Word so far....We all have our own free will....to choose God's ways or our own....In this particular case, this guy who asked the "dum" question....Is it a 55 or 57?  He could have chose his own will and messed around in grammar/high school instead of applying himself and now he's not too smart......or..... maybe He's just not too observant which means that we are being too hard on him...which is also natural human nature....(to be critical). In the latter case, it points directly to us...This natural human behavior can be diminished by allowing God to change us (through His Son).....We all need God's will in our lives. What do you think...am I close Snotty?  
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Snotty

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2008, 09:45:20 AM »

Nothing wrong with what you wrote. 

As for me, I'm convinced God could care less whether we know what year various cars are, etc.  The same goes for sporting events, "God, please let the Dodgers win!"  Yea, God really wants that!

But, we do have the ability to learn and grow - "I can do all things through He that strengthens me."  So when we encounter these unobservant people we often get irratated by them.   As a car guy I raise an eyebrow.  If I meet a "Mastrer of the Marque" who knows more about my car than God, I can get pissed; I usually walk away - usually.

As a Christian I often try to remember that such a person is someone whom Jesus died for.  That cliche' will keep things in perspective every time.

Last Friday I was asked three times what year my car was and what type it was.  Chrysler is in script on the front and back, and I have "!970 440 Newport" on the frame that surrounds my "Snottys" plate.  I answered the question every time.

If I go to a Mopar show and someone askes though.... 

It's green here in Chico!!

Arlen Vander Hoff

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2008, 12:02:05 PM »

Thats crazy Snotty!!!!!
Everybody knows God is a Cubs fan!!!!

steve fogel

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2008, 07:07:45 PM »

If you have to look it up, yours is either barely functioning or not functioning at all

steve fogel

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 07:09:23 PM »

I didn't say "God let the Dodgers win", I said "God please let me win that Challenger".......on second thought forget it, I don't want to have to take Snotty to the Chinese buffet where I'll be forced to eat sweet and sour crow

Snotty

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2008, 07:45:00 AM »

How's that taste, anyaway?

You didn't win the Challenger???

Moe and I saw the car they will be raffling away at Vegas this year - another E body.  Steve, buy your tickets today!

steve fogel

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »

not yet, the drawing's in November

Snotty

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »

Hey, if you win, I'll give you the same amount you paid for the tickets for one of your GTX cars.  What do you say?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC