MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1957 Dodge D500 2 door sedan  (Read 1679 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
1957 Dodge D500 2 door sedan
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2008, 04:57:32 AM »

Quote from: Commando1
I crawl all over the internet daily, read all the publications, constantly have my radar on high alert, all for the sake of scoring the "big one".  Day and night, week after week, year after year, I can't break away from it.  During my 35 years fo driving a truck, I sacanned the landscape constantly for a diamond in the rough lanquishing in the side yard.  I passed by desrted barns imagining of hitting the the mother lode.  I came ever so close once in a junkyard in a remote section of PA with Harleys once.  It's a sickness worse than being addicted to crack or obsessed with sex.
Just yesterday I was was clearing 8' weeds and brush, getting bitten to death by bugs and watching for snakes and other critters, clearing a path to a '75 New Yorker that you couldn't see from 20' away.

Why.  Why.  Why..................

Have you looked here? 
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2008, 05:26:49 AM »

Steve, You're bad...Where did you find that mooning stickguy?...Thanks guys for all your support. It really is different here. I should have hung out here a loooong time ago. When I was hanging out at C-body dry dock (yuku) I'd be forunate to have 3-4 replies in a month...Here I get 3-4 replies in the first few hours after a post. You guys make this a lot of fun. Commando...you mentioned a Donnie in Tenessee on the Forward Look site...Found him and sent him a PM..Thanks.

furyfever2008-09-26 11:03:00
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Stan Paralikis

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2008, 06:06:54 AM »

Quote from: POLARACO
Quote from: Commando1
I crawl all over the internet daily.....

Have you looked here? 

Yes.  Even the places where the sun don't shine!!!

Steve: What kind of schedule you on next week.
Me and another crazy whacky Mopar fanatic are going to spend a day raping and pillaging a New Yorker out in a field untill it looks like a week-old Thanksgiving turkey.  Wanna join in on the fun?

Quote from: furyfever
Steve, You're bad...Where did you find that mooning stickguy?...
Shhhhhhh.  It's a diesel thing.... 

Commando12008-09-26 11:10:20

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2008, 08:03:38 AM »

I have been to the Forward Look site  .....I pretty much like and make friends with everyone, but that site and Moparts has some of the most vile attitude on a car website.....I can't understand why people who like the same kind of cars that I do can be like that. Dwight from Ultra-One has been stomped all over by A-holes  who never met him or seen what his product is capable of. I am appalled by it and many of their other attacks on various people/ideas and will stay away like the plague from that bunch of know-nothing Napoleons....

Wow....they really get me steamed, don't they?

stitcherbob2008-09-26 13:17:24
They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

firedome

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2008, 08:44:52 AM »

That was me, firedome, who referred you to Donnie... he's one of the good guys, like I said. No one knows more about '58 Plymouths... myself, I stick to '57/58/59 DeSotos mostly.... but  I love '70/71 Furys too, and all big Mopars really,  truth be told...
Fuselage C-Body Power!!!

Robert Rottman

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Oooops...Sorry Firedome....sloppy readin/writin on my part. Thanks very much though. I do appreciate it and I PMed him. We'll see what he has to say. I also forgot to mention I like 60 Plymouths a lot too....right up there with the 57/58 Plymouth and 59 Dodges. I added another topic under Discussions....Soliciting your guys thoughts on a 60 Fury in Collector Car trader-on-line. Check it out and let me know what you think....
Thanks again...Bob 
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Stan Paralikis

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2008, 12:17:34 PM »

I love ALL old cars...... some better than others.
Im 'smarter about some of them,
Commando12008-09-26 17:18:39
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC