MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MOVING DAY!  (Read 279 times)

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« on: September 21, 2008, 04:49:31 PM »

No pics....sorry we wuz bizzy.... but Steve did me a great favor today and made 2 trips with his Ram and trailer, driving back & forth from my Joisey shop to my Pennsy house to bring home my Cordoba and my Dakota 'vert. It was a lot of work and over 160 miles and I appreciate it deeply.

I needed to clear my shop of unregistered cars because the town sent a code violation letter.
I'm almost there, having junked a few carcasses and a couple more to go. The rest should be exempt, being either for sale,  customer's cars, or will be covered nicely and put behind a fence for safe keeping. Brought home scads of full garbage bags too.

Why someone can't   keep 19 cars in their front yard is beyond me....

Now I gotta fix 2 rusted out fluid lines on the Dakota....both burst as we were loading the truck on the trailer (one brake line and one trans cooler line )......perfect timing!

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Stan Paralikis

• View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 12:38:33 AM »

Quote from: stitcherbob
I needed to clear my shop of unregistered cars because the town sent a code violation letter.

Damn bureocrats.  They just can't see the magnificense and beauty of all that artwork out front....

But this is OK:

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 06:00:22 AM »

hmmmmmm........

Ok, I give up....whatisit?

They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Matt Aker

• View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 06:02:06 AM »

A total waste of resources IMHO!
Matt

I love don't YOU?  Cause I never grew up!

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 08:53:58 AM »

Looks like a bunch of arthritic fingers
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Snotty

• View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 11:13:39 AM »

Hey Booby, you must have pissed someone off!  That's usually the way those laws work.  They're in the books, but are only applied when someone calls.  That someone is usually angry at the offender.

So what exactly did you say to the guy who parked his Monte in front of your store?

It's green here in Chico!!

Steve

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 01:41:40 PM »

Quote from: Snotty

So what exactly did you say to the guy who parked his Monte in front of your store?

I don't think Bob had the chance.  The guy across the street, who was supposed to fix it,  was eager to get rid of it too.
Favorite Expression. . . Damned Kids.  Lots of projects.  Donations accepted

Arlen Vander Hoff

• View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 03:40:07 PM »

Quote from: Commando1
Quote from: stitcherbob

Damn bureocrats.  They just can't see the magnificense and beauty of all that artwork out front....

But this is OK:

I'd rather see a million mopars and old cars in various stages of decay than that P.O.S!!!!

Brian

• View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »

[/QUOTE]

Well a couple piece of rubber hose and a few clamps should have that baby back on the road in no time....right...
Brian

02 Chrysler Concorde Lxi
84 Dodge Crewcab, Cummins/5speed
68 Chrysler Station Wagon 440/auto
48 Desoto 2dr Sedan flat 6/3spd manual

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
MOVING DAY!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 08:28:59 PM »

I was thinkin of usin Bendy Straws Brian 

Snotts....I don't think I pissed anyone off in particular, but there are new faces walkin around  the neighborhood now....walking dogs, baby strollers and kids on bikes....so maybe they are the culprits.

The mechanic across the street said that Monte was the stupidest car he ever had to work on.....

I figured out what the sculpture was.... I call it "Impacted Aluminum Colon"

"Call Roto-rooter when you flush a towel....And we can also help with an impacted bowel !"

stitcherbob2008-09-23 01:32:38
Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC