MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 68 Chrysler material  (Read 567 times)

Brian

• View Profile
68 Chrysler material
« on: September 12, 2008, 09:32:03 PM »

I have a small area of the drivers seat back in the wagon that needs repair...now I went to my upholstry shop...she does hotrods..blah blah blah...anyway we were trying to find something that was a close match to my original material.
 She had these books..."OAIT" (Original, Automotive, Interior, Trim...I believe) Anyway they have material from all kinds of GM/Ford/Mopars etc...but she is missing the 68 book so we were unable to match anything up perfectly.
 Anyone have one?? Would need the interior Vinyl for 68 Chrysler Newport with a E5B interior...(B5 blue)
 I'm going to contact SMS and legendary and see if they have some NOS material I can try and match up...She told me I will probably only need a square yard to do the repairs.thrashingcows2008-09-13 02:40:25
Brian

02 Chrysler Concorde Lxi
84 Dodge Crewcab, Cummins/5speed
68 Chrysler Station Wagon 440/auto
48 Desoto 2dr Sedan flat 6/3spd manual

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
68 Chrysler material
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 09:35:34 PM »

Original Auto Interors of Trumble, Michigan should have what you need....they have rolls of original cloth and some kits for finned Mopars too
They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Stitcherbob

• View Profile
68 Chrysler material
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 09:41:07 PM »

it was Trumble rd in Columbus, MI

http://www.originalauto.com/
They treat me like dirt! I'm better than dirt! Well better than most kinds of dirt. Maybe not as good as store-bought dirt.Thats got nutrients & stuff

Brian

• View Profile
68 Chrysler material
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 09:42:42 PM »

Thanks Bob...I figured maybe you'd know the go to people...will drop them a line and see what I can find.
Brian

02 Chrysler Concorde Lxi
84 Dodge Crewcab, Cummins/5speed
68 Chrysler Station Wagon 440/auto
48 Desoto 2dr Sedan flat 6/3spd manual

Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC