MoparFins

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We changed servers, which is good, and lost all passwords, which is bad. See above.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 70 300 vert...saw one...  (Read 311 times)

Brian

• View Profile
70 300 vert...saw one...
« on: April 29, 2008, 03:36:08 PM »

Almost forgot to bring this up with you guys....

While at one of my local Tim Horton store fopr delivery last week I was going back to my truck to grab another skid of product when I see a 69 300 vert sitting off in the parking lot.

AHHHH they don't need there stuff that bad...I have to go take a look.

It was a 70 300 vert, T-code 440, auto, with power bucket seats and console and power windows, blue with blue interior and white top, no radio but had a 3 speaker dash so it was more than likely an original AM/8 track car or better.  Looked to be mostly original with road wheels and a repaint at some point in it's life.  The car was dirty and grubby for lack of care, some rips in the interior and stuff.

The thing that reall caught my eye was the console...the body was the normal B/C body console but the tops were something I had never seen before.  The plate over the console shifter had a big blue plastic ring around the outside edge, looked to stick up a good inch, and probably 1 1/2 inches thick.  on the inside of this ring and recessed of course was a wood grain panel.  Now the glove box door had the same plastic treatment around the edges but it also had an armrest moulded into the top of the door. and then the rear panel was again treated much like the others.

It looked all original but I have never seen this before and it really threw me for a mental loop...anyone seen this or have pics and info they could post on this???

Brian

02 Chrysler Concorde Lxi
84 Dodge Crewcab, Cummins/5speed
68 Chrysler Station Wagon 440/auto
48 Desoto 2dr Sedan flat 6/3spd manual

Pages: [1]   Go Up

© 2008-2014 Steve Hobby • © 2015 Allpar, LLC